SOON...

8. jan. 2010

Sending my appliccation for school in France. Just need to get my semester grades first, next Friday. Can't wait.

What is up with that expression anyways? "Can't wait". There is actually no point in saying it, cause you have to wait anyways. Well, no reason for being irritated, because there are tons of expressions like this.

random. ANYSHOW!

yeah, so FRANCE. If I get in I will be spending the next three years in the French school system. Going to take my whole "high school" education there. (That is called Lycée in french and Videregående in norwegian). French Lycée is much harder the norwegian school, but I am motivated an prepared. I really want to do this, there is no doubt in how I want to spend the next three years of my life.

Even if I don't get in I'm prepared to move out next year. Not because I haate living at home so much or anything like that, it is just that I have a need to prove myself. I NEED to be independent, I need to live and take care of myself. I guess most 16 year olds feel this way, but then I think I need a chance to try. At the very least.

and NOW! a random picture of a banana.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar